MCITP Server Administrator is the equivalent of MCSA for Windows Server 2008.
Server Administrator training boot camp validates your ability to:
- Handle day-to-day management of the server operating system, file structure, and directory services
- Handle software distribution and updates; monitor servers; provide tier-2 troubleshooting support
- Build and configure servers
- Implement auditing policy
- Perform scheduled vulnerability-assessment scans
- Monitor logs for firewalls and intrusion-detection systems
Using Koenig Live Virtual Classroom, you can now train and certify in the comfort of your home.
Training will be conducted with an expert trainer. Demo is available on request. Practicals are included and required software and course-books will be sent in advance.
||Cost (USD) (Public Class)
||Cost (USD) (1-on-1TM Training)
* The classes are conducted from 08:00 A.M. - 04:00 P.M. U.S. Central Time (as per the current location of participant) in Public Class.
#To customise your training and oragnise your personalised Public Classes for your corporate/school, Please contact us for quotation.